This fully automated trading firm has a unique culture that is relaxed, yet exciting and technically stimulating, where you'll be working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry. This is a great opportunity for C++ experts who love the challenge of getting into the very detail of code; understanding how it works and finding ways to improve it.
Joining a small, highly productive and fast-paced team, you'll be working on critical software in a real-time environment. You'll develop in-depth C++ knowledge of the latest standards, OS internals, CPU architecture and networking hardware and protocols. As a core developer, this is a fantastic learning opportunity - their distributed system is on the Pareto frontier - you'll be astonished by how much your understanding increases by being part of this team.
Technology is very highly regarded here, with coders recognised as being integral to the success of trading. As a result, you are fully supported from all sides of the business with everything you need to do your job well. Requirements
- Outstanding C++ programming skills, ideally with a daily use of most recent standards
- Strong experience with UNIX operating systems
- Solid design and debugging skills
- Adept communicator and problem-solver; comfortable describing software designs at all technical knowledge levels
- Self-starter, you are happy both working independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field)
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Friendly culture where everyone's ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre
If this sounds like you or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Dan Hampton