M&A Analyst – Technology Investment Banking
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Oppenheimer Europe Ltd
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Oppenheimer Europe Ltd. Is a subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE:OPY), Inc. With over 3,400 employees and more than 90 offices around the world, Oppenheimer is a global full-service investment bank focusing on growth sectors and premier mid-market companies. At Oppenheimer Europe, the integrated team of sector and product specialists advises private equity clients, family offices and corporates in the UK, Europe and the Middle East across Equities, Fixed Income and Corporate Finance.
Oppenheimer’s Technology Investment Banking team has an extensive track record completing successful M&A and capital markets transactions on behalf of its clients across the firm’s advisory capabilities. The team’s senior bankers leverage comprehensive industry knowledge and relationships to maximise value for a wide range of global technology companies. Our professionals are committed to providing each client with focused attention and superior execution in helping them achieve their objectives. To date, the Technology team has advised on more than 136 M&A transactions since 2010 totaling over $150 billion.
The London-based EMEA team is now looking for Analyst candidates to support its expanding team.
- Assist in the execution of on-going M&A transactions within the team
- Create and draft marketing presentations and memoranda for internal and external use
- Conduct company and industry research
- Develop financial models and valuation analyses
- Support due diligence execution
- Mentor and coach interns and junior analysts (dependent on experience)
- Undergraduate / Master’s degree from a top-tier university or business school
- A minimum of 8-12 months professional experience from an Investment Bank or Boutique, Big 4 Accounting Firm
- Strong and demonstrable interest in the Technology sector
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts combined with excellent financial analysis and modelling skills
- Problem-solving oriented and analytical thinking capability
- Team player with good work ethic, entrepreneurial attitude and demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Goal-oriented, proactive and self-motivated. Can do attitude: no task too big or small
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in German, French, Spanish or a Scandinavian language a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.