- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
M&A Analyst 3 - Tier 1 boutique
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
We are hiring for the London office of a Tier 1 boutique with an industry leading Advisory business. My client is interested in trained investment banking analysts from reputable firms and elite recently qualified Big 4 ACAs with corporate finance experience.
This firm will provide an excellent environment to further enhance your skillset as you operate alongside high calibre M&A professionals and work closely with an exceptional list of prestigious clients on transactions that are typically in comfortably in excess of $1billion.
In a sector agnostic capacity you will work in a traditional Advisory capacity, where you will conduct in-depth research on a range of companies, perform detailed financial and valuation analysis, prepare client presentations and assist with client meetings early on.
You will benefit from early exposure, to both high profile deals and seniors at the firm, and from high quality structured and on the job training.
In addition to an excellent academic record and first rate experience, you will possess the following attributes:
- A strong work ethic and the ability to perform well under pressure
- A keen eye for detail, strong numerical ability and logical reasoning
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas clearly
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and a real interest in transactions