M&A Analyst in Power, Utilities & Infrastructure – Leading IB Boutique (London)
- Market Compensation
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
My client is a leading IB boutique in the critical stages of building out their Investment Banking team focused on the Power, Utilities and Infrastructure space. They focus on mandates in the Latin America region but have also worked on an array of deals globally.
After a strategic decision to grow, the principal bankers now require a number of ambitious, switched on and technically capable analysts to support a strong deal flow deriving from relationships with core institutional investors.
With the PUI space seeing considerable market growth in in recent years, this new team of high calibre bankers is looking to capitalise on the potential this space holds.
Having built a market leading network of key connections in the aforementioned spaces, this is a unique opportunity to join both an entrepreneurial and youthful team under a strong brand whilst executing big ticket and market defining deals.
The successful candidate will be given a solid amount of responsibility in terms of working on the deals in their pipeline and beyond as well as be part of a good work culture. The candidate will also support the integral functions associated with the origination and execution of advisory and arranging mandates within the Global Power & Utilities team with a strong emphasis on the following:
- Financial Analysis and due diligence
- Financial modelling
- Structuring in regulated utilities and hybrid infrastructure sectors (Renewables focus)
- Provide comprehensive advice to senior stakeholders on Valuation, debt structuring, business plans and process management
- Exceptional calibre candidates with 1-3 years at a top Investment Bank or Corporate Finance team with a focus on NATURAL RESOURCES, POWER, ENERGY, UTILITIES, INFRASTRUCTURE
- 2.1 equivalent obtained from Oxbridge, Russel Group, Ivy League or similar top institution
- Exceptional analytical skills confirmed through industry practice and success
- Strong interest or exposure to developing regions
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to email@example.com