The role will encompass working across the commercial, business development, operations and portfolio management functions.
The Business Analyst leads all the analytical and data collection involved in transactions, mainly acquisitions of ground leases and tower sites & portfolios in the Company’s strategic markets as well as analyzing and preparing materials on new opportunities. Their main responsibility is to work on financial analysis and putting together financial models, conducting research and preparing related materials as well maintaining the company’s internal operational models and external bank models. Furthermore, the role involves the development of appropriate materials and analysis to assist with the raising debt or other funding working closely with the Chief Operations Officer.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance and review of TASC financial model and reports. Additionally, the Business Analyst will contribute to the overall smooth operation of TASC projects through a well-versed knowledge of the company’s financial position and accounting best practices, working closely with the Chief Financial Officer on all matters.
Finally, this role also requires working on portfolio management tools and reports working closely with Chief Administrative Officer.
Essential Job Functions
- Support the Company’s investment initiatives
- Assist with the targeted execution of transactions, which may primarily focus on acquisitions of ground lease and tower sites and portfolios in TASC’s strategic markets
- Gather industry intelligence and research from public and private sources on the sector
- Develop financial analysis related to the Company’s growth opportunities, mainly the valuation and funding requirements of acquisition corporate targets and tower build-to-suit contract opportunities
- Review due diligence materials and co-ordinate work streams with relevant service providers
- Prepare presentations for the executive management team to use in presenting updates and new opportunities to Investor and potential lenders, including marketing materials about TASC.
- Maintain good investor relations during a merger or acquisition deal
- Develop internal tools and services e.g. library of presentation slides to be used by the Company
- Perform all relevant tasks as assigned by the Chief Operations Officer
- Develop forms & templates needed by the acquisitions teams to present for approval.
- Strong analytical acumen for managing large quantities of data with accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in navigating ERP systems
- Strong emphasis and ability to maintain confidentiality and operate with a high level of integrity
- Strong prioritization skills and proactivity in delivering results
- Highly numerate individual
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Strong prioritization skills and proactive in delivering results
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- High work ethic
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance or other analytical subject
- Fluency (both oral and written) in English; Italian or Spanish language a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and financial modeling