M&A Associate – Financial Modelling
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
The Company is a well established Corporate Finance advisory firm providing M&A, fundraising and corporate finance advisory services to UK, and international corporates. The Company is currently undergoing a restructuring and is looking for an analyst with strong accounting and modelling skills to join its team in London. This person will be an integral part of the firm, including the possibility of significant key institutional / client interaction.
- Requires decision making as well as analytical/processing skills, and ideally will have undergone a formal training program at a major firm
- Basic drafting of marketing and deal documents (teaser, info memo, management presentation) under supervision
- Strong ability to identify and track corporate client KPI’s
- Assisting with data room organization on transactions
- Preparation and dissemination and management of due diligence lists
- Data gathering, synthesis and management
- Design and building of complex financial models
- Minimum 3-4 years work experience in M&A, investment banking, fund management or corporate finance advisory for private unquoted companies
- Accounting qualifications or the equivalent required.
- Excellent analytical, modelling and interpersonal skills. Strong quantitative skills with attention to detail.
- Exposure to M&A, UK Fundraising transaction analytics and processes.
- Strong ability to work in a small growing firm and entrepreneurial culture.
- Analysis with fund management experience a plus.
- Key personal attributes are integrity, honesty and reliability.
- Perfect English grammar, written and verbal.
- Sector specific specialism is not required, but is a plus, excluding oil and gas and resources sectors.
- Must be able to currently or grow into representing the firm at a client meeting without supervision and display evidence of financial analysis technical capabilities and personal traits to develop be a team leader.
- Immediate or near future development into team leadership, including oversight and careful checking of all elements of Analyst’ work.
- Long-term role with shareholding and attractive compensation package.