M&A Associate @ Leading Boutique
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Total Package
My client is a leading Corporate Finance Advisory house with multiple locations across the globe. They are a specialist and a market-leader in the mid-market M&A/Equity Advisory world and have been at the forefront of the industry for a number of years. They have a fantastic track-record operating within the worlds of Technology, Infrastructure, Industrials, Business Services, Consumer and FIG – we are in an exclusive partnership to help them grow multiple teams here in London.
They had a record-breaking 2015, exceeded budget by September in 2016 and are on track to do the same this year. Pipeline for the next 6-12 months looks strong and due to this deal flow, we are assisting them to make a number of hires across multiple areas of the business including and not limited to the FIG, TMT, Energy, Infrastructure and Industrials space.
The ideal candidates will be from:
- Manager/Senior Manager OR Assistant Director level at a Corporate Finance team (in an accountancy firm) with M&A/lead advisory experience
- Associates at competing Advisory houses at Boutiques/Investment Banking houses
The ideal candidates will be/have:
- Experts within their relative field
- A strong Corporate Finance skill-set
- Strong mid-market transaction experience
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- High levels of attention to detail