M&A Business Analyst
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + excellent benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 21 Mar 19
Our client is an international trading and logistics firm with offices in Switzerland and London. The successful candidate will be a bright, ambitious individual with circa 2 years previous M&A/CF experience and will be involved in every phase of the deal process, from the initial research and pitching through to final implementation of the structure. This is a newly created role to support both the leveraged finance and capital markets team, working in close collaboration with clients.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner.
- Supporting legal and structuring teams with key information about the transaction.
- Playing a key role in implementing the execution.
- Gathering and analysing relevant data.
- Understanding client needs.
- Assisting with business development and firm-building activities.
- Strong academics with a bachelor’s degree in a finance-related field.
- Previous M&A experience with a leading bank/boutique or M&A/CF at a Big 4/Top 10 firms.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated interest in corporate finance, business strategy and financial markets.
- Cash flow modelling and accounting knowledge an advantage.
- Analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other language a plus.
- Strong team spirit, entrepreneurial instincts and creative mindset.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum: email@example.com quoting reference TM50148.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.