About Our Client
Leading UK M&A Advisory firm.
Work closely with the lead partner on all aspects of growing the service
* Identify and recognise new project and business opportunities. Drive growth through origination and effective BD
* Oversee numerous client engagements and deliverables, which includes monitoring progress, quality and client interaction
* Risk and compliance: ensure team are working ethically and leading on Risk
* Assist the Partner in the development of existing and new service stream methodologies. Drive innovation.
* Lead the successful development of client relationships
* Promote knowledge sharing within the team and facilitating research and development within the chosen stream.
* Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events and keeping abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers. Actively bring in other services to client work.
* Support recruitment, retention, development, training and motivation of employees.
* Deliver honest and timely feedback to the team, drive training, learning and development
The Successful Applicant
Healthcare and Life Sciences sector experience:
Risk and compliance:
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.