M&A Director, TMT
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Nov 18
My client is a leading TMT investment bank working on highly desirable mandates across the technology and media landscape. An industry expert with seasoned, talented senior team, they are high entrepreneurial in nature and encourage this in employees. As they are known amongst the industry, they are less focused on pitching and more on execution of mandates. As an M&A Director you’ll be responsible for origination efforts, execution functions and you’ll be experienced within the TMT space.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual keen to elevate their level of exposure to clients. As is the nature with a more boutique entity, there will be a heightened level of responsibility – you will be expected to participate in origination efforts, work on execution functions and cultivate junior talent. This is an exceptionally strong team and so technical aptitude is a key component.
- Origination will be a function of the role; you will be expected to participate in business development (not necessarily from day one)
- Working on existing live transactions in an execution capacity
- You will be responsible for reviewing financial models produced by Analysts / Associates and ensuring these are correct
- Engaging with clients and ensuring they have sufficient comfortability around deal process
- Experience leading transactions, as this will be expected