MIFIDII Project Manager / Business Analyst
- GBP600 - GBP750 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 22 Sep 17
My client are a well established and high profile asset manager based in London and are looking for an experienced hybrid Project Manager (PM) / Business Analyst (BA) to lead a MIFID II transaction reporting project to fulfil the company's reporting obligations in preparation for the Jan 2018 deadline.
Well established and prestigious Asset management firm based in central london.
The key responsibilities are:
- Managing the functional design and test of MiFIDII Transaction Reporting solution
- Responsible for mapping regulatory fields to internal systems for derivatives
- Ongoing review of regulatory texts/consultation documents and assess impacts
- Liaising with IT and Operations teams to manage delivery of the project
My client are ideally looking for a hybrid PM / BA who has experience of implementing the new MIFIDII transaction reporting requirements within financial services, bank, asset manager or Investment bank.
The following skills and experience are ideal for this role:
- MiFID (or ideally MiFIDII) Transaction Reporting project experience
- Significant experience in change/project roles
- Experience writing Business Requirements, Test Scenarios and coordinating testing
- Product knowledge of FX and IR's - but flexible on this!
- Experience reading regulatory texts and assessing impact
6 month contract - flexible as per project requirements
Day Rate £600 - £750 per day (commensurate to experience).