MI Business Analyst, Senior Associate
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
The purpose of the MI Business Analyst is to collate, produce and analyse metrics and data for AML and KYC reporting and tracking purposes
The purpose of the MI Business Analyst is to collate, produce and analyse metrics and data for AML and KYC reporting and tracking purposes.
The role will require the production of MI on weekly and monthly basis as well as delivering reports and data analysis ad-hoc to meet management requests.
The role will interact and liaise with the Operations Manager, AML Governance Manager, BU’s across EMEA, relevant Shared Services and CoE’s.
- Collation and production of periodic and ad-hoc AML/KYC metrics and management information (MI) to support service delivery tracking (including process volume and throughput), KPI results and monitoring and KRI reporting
- Analysis, assessment and reporting of findings (with emphasis on key risk identification) of metrics and data to support management and stakeholder decision making
- Ensure data and metrics is received on a timely basis from providers
- Manage time and schedules to ensure scheduled metrics and reporting is delivered within required deadlines to meet reporting timelines
- Create and support production of presentations, summaries and analysis for multiple stakeholders including support of meetings and service reviews
- Development, continuous improvement and implementation of appropriate tools, standard reports, templates and record keeping.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role, the objectives, training and competency requirements
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Demonstrate the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture in your behaviour
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Level of Education/ Specific Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent work experience
Skills and Experience
- Experience in data analysis, MI and report production
- Strong knowledge and capabilities for excel, macros, PowerPoint and reporting design
- Background in Financials Services
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Client and Financial Crime regulations, policies and processes is seen as an advantage
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines during peak periods
- Proactive and continuous improvement mind-set
- Professional agility to successfully manage multiple initiatives, adapt quickly and respond to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving