MLRO - Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- 80 000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Cryptopay LTD
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
We are a well-established and trusted company in the e-money scene, focusing on pre-paid cards and e-wallet services. Our key priorities are customer interaction and regulatory compliance, which allow us to provide top-service to our clients while maintaining all regulatory requirements.
We are now looking to add another key person to our management team who will
will be heading the Compliance Department and act as the MLRO of the business.
We’ll Trust You To:
* Review the current AML policy to assist in meeting regulatory requirements and expectations.
* Create reports to the senior management of the firm relating to the efficiency of regulatory compliance.
* Offer advice on regulatory issues to all areas of the business.
* Monitor adherence to the firm’s compliance with regulations.
* Support with regulatory filings with the FCA and other regulators as required.
* Assisting with queries from the FCA and other relevant UK and overseas authorities.
* Aiding in preparation for External/Internal Audits/Client Visits.
* Monitor and review regulatory changes from the FCA and other relevant regulators, perform initial gap analysis and help implement changes where essential.
* Manage compliance/contingency/risk issues for the AEMI.
* Regularly review the firms’ policies and make recommendations to the Board of Directors for change as necessary.
* Assess the money laundering and compliance risks of any new products and services, or any new channels for promoting and distributing them, and devising or updating procedures accordingly, including a sign-off process.
* Monitoring and responding to regulatory developments in the UK, EU and Asia.
* Make arrangements for internal and external staff training to include Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention, Market Abuse, Treat your Customers Fairly and Complaints Handling.
* Review internal suspicious activity/ transaction reports and take appropriate action.
* Make external suspicious activity/transaction reports to NCA and acting as the point of contact with law enforcement agencies.
You’ll Need To Have:
* Detailed knowledge of the UK and EU AML, KYC, CTF & Sanctions (and where applicable, overseas) regulatory regime and requirements
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance/AML and previously having been registered with the FCA (CF10 & 11/SMF 16 & 17)
* Strong experience in FCA regulatory landscape
* Passion to drive the compliance agenda through the organisation.
We’d Love To See:
* Strong controls mindset
* Confident interacting with staff at all levels of the business up to senior management level and providing appropriate level of constructive challenge to information provided for assessment
* Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to challenge supportively and effectively where appropriate.
* Experience within New payment products and services area (prepaid cards) or AEMI