This is a 12 month maternity cover to deliver the non-investment related activities of the Quilter Managed Portfolio Service propositions.
About the Role
- Implementation (process and oversight) of MPS rebalances across multiple solutions and platforms
- Lead and support the resolution of multi-asset issues in relation to operational matters. Ensure that robust processes and procedures are documented and in place to minimise breaches, errors and near misses
- Key point of contact between the MPS investment team, internal teams (including the distribution, marketing, commercial, operations, compliance and legal teams) and external suppliers (including external manager, fund accountant, custodian and middle office functions) in relation to operational matters and portfolio change
- On desk analysis and data support for investment decision making and oversight
Key Behavioural Skills:
- Strategic business management capability
- Highly organised and able to prioritise and manage workload to meet deadlines
- Delivery focused with high energy and drive
- Leading and executing business change and projects
- Strong interpersonal capabilities in negotiating, relationship management and communication
- Building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders for the benefit of Quilter
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- MPS implementation and oversight
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good knowledge of systems and data for - Style Analytics, Morningstar, FactSet, FE, platforms (including OMW, Nucleus, ARC & Parmenion)
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.