- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- 17 Oct 17
MPS Operations Administrator
Salary: Market Rate
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Team Overview Cazenove Capital is a leading provider of discretionary fund management. We work in partnership with financial advisers to develop and implement tailored portfolios for their clients. Our business is built on trust, something we have developed whilst working in partnership with advisers forTeam Overview
Cazenove Capital is a leading provider of discretionary fund management. We work in partnership with financial advisers to develop and implement tailored portfolios for their clients. Our business is built on trust, something we have developed whilst working in partnership with advisers for over a decade.
Overview of role
To support the DFM team with on-boarding of new business on the expanded network of MPS platforms and to provide on-going support of our MPS offering.
The role would need to support:
- Authorisation of new IFA’s (inc. initial FCA review)
- Combined reporting / reconciliation (across platforms) of:
- AUM (with Cazenove Finance team)
- Inflows / outflows (with DFM and Schroders UK Int team)
- Revenue (with Cazenove Finance team)
- Holdings / Investment (with Cazenove Investment team)
- Performance (11 x T24 models)
- Queries from IFA’s re: authorisation / inflows etc.
- Monthly service calls with each platform
- Co-ordination of MPS documentation (inc. Factsheets) and upload to platforms
- Periodic review of FCA permissioning for IFA Individual / Firm
- On-going annual due diligence / oversight for each platform
In addition the role would be to provide on-going support to the wider DFM team as required.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills;
- High level of numeracy;
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word, Excel;
- A keen interest and a good basic understanding of the Fund Management industry;
- Experience in wealth management;
- Dealing with independent financial advisers;
- Experience of online trading platforms;
- Good familiarity with the in-house systems necessary to fulfil the above functions.