Machine Learning Quantitative Researcher as part of a small, collaborative team, with a focus on systematic equity strategies. Great opportunity to join a top tier multi strategy hedge fund.
Machine Learning Systematic Quant Researcher
Flexible within the US, UK, and Europe
Machine Learning Quantitative Researcher as part of a small, collaborative team, with a focus on systematic equity strategies.
- Working alongside the PM on alpha research, with a primary focus on: idea generation, data gathering and research/analysis, model implementation and back testing for systematic equity strategies
- Developing and deploying machine learning methods for signal generation and portfolio optimization
- Building Machine Learning pipelines for efficient and scalable research to be leveraged in trading environment
- Combining sound financial insights and statistical learning techniques to explore, analyze, and harness a large variety of datasets in order to build strong predictive models which will be deployed to the investment process
- Collaborating with the PM in a transparent environment, engaging with the whole investment process
- Strong research and programming skills are necessary
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in a quantitative subject such as Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field from a top ranked university
- 2-5 years of Machine Learning experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in a quantitative research capacity focusing on equities
- Strong preference for candidates coming from quantitative trading firms but open to individuals from banks as well
- Strong economic intuition and critical thinking
- Product experience in equities