Our client is a global leader in Fixed income, with speciality across the spectrum, with both traditional and alternative credit portfolios. This a unique and exciting role for a macroeconomic analyst to join the business in London to assist the Senior European Economist.
- Conduct detailed analysis of emerging and high impact macroeconomic issues
- Assist with Thematic research
- Understand and communicate key European macroeconomic issues
- Use statistical sources such as Bloomberg
- Help shop strategy for thematic and macroeconomic research themes
- Masters degree in Economics/Mathematics or similar
- Work experience at a public policy or financial institution
- Excellent Academic grounding in Macroeconomics
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Experience with programming languages such as R and Matlab
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Fluent in English and one or more additional European Language
- Excellent writing and comminations ability.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills