ManCo Service Provider Oversight & Designated Person
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
See job description for details
Join Coutts in Dublin as a ManCo Service Provider Oversight & Designated Person
- You'll be accountable for the effective oversight of our ManCo service provider processes relating to fund management companies
- You'll be appointed as an 'designated person' for two managerial functions for RBS Asset Management in Dublin: Operational Risk Management and Distribution
- Carrying out oversight visits on all service providers, you'll undertake initial planning, analyse performance of the visit, and create a report highlighting any actions identified
- You'll enjoy a collaborative team culture with flexible working options as you support our investment business by ensuring that the funds and ManCo meet their regulatory obligations
What you'll do
We'll look to you to ensure the effective oversight of the ManCo Service Provider processes relating to Commercial & Private Banking's (CPB) Fund Management Companies, (ManCos) including RBS Asset Management, Dublin and RBS Collective Investment Funds Limited.
As well as this, you'll:
- Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place at the ManCo and delegates to adequately safeguard the security, integrity and confidentiality of information
- Report quarterly to the Board on 'designated person' activities undertaken
- Conduct on-going due diligence of delegates by way of onsite visits and periodic service reviews as appropriate
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with excellent relationship management and communication skills, and experience directly supporting the decisions of senior management and executives. You'll have knowledge of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management, and a conceptual understanding of a specific process area with the ability to translate knowledge and experience into recommendations.
We're also looking for:
- An understanding of the regulated environment and implementing operational procedures
- Strong data management and data analysis skills, and experience providing technical data to inform decision making
- The ability to translate knowledge and experience into recommendations
You'll also need to be approved by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI).
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Coutts, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.