A growing multi asset management platform is looking to identify its first forward thinking management/cost controller. This represent a genuine opportunity to join a complex business and add value from day 1 to help the business make more informed decisions.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone who has a strong foundation in management accounting and cost accounting ideally in a larger asset manager.
The primary responsibility of the role is to coordinate the timely production of accurate and high-quality information for senior management.
- Monthly production of variance analysis reports by Country, Business Line and Department.
- Management of intercompany recharges and cross entity billing
- Assist in preparing annual budgets.
- Assist in year end audit processes.
- Working closely and cross-training with the Financial Accountant.
- Assist in the redesign and implementation of a new expense management solution, including process workflows, connections between systems and third party administrators.
- Assist in the redesign of the accounting system to allow multi layer data to be captured and subsequently reported as management information.
- Preferably someone with experience of management accounts production in a large organisation.
- Qualified accountant (1-5 years PQE).
- Experience of system enhancement and process implementation.
- Strong IT skills particularly in Excel
- Experience of Infor Sun Systems a benefit but not essential