- GBP250 - GBP350 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 12 Jul 18 2018-07-12
This is an immediately available contract for a Management Accountant working for a Private Equity Firm based in London.
The client is a Private Equity firm that caters to middle-market buyouts and primarily focuses on investments in technology, services and industrial technology sectors.
This role will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the month end management accounts and report including financial information, commentary on budgetary variances and other non-financial data;
- Preparation of month end balance sheet reconciliations, including purchases, sales and nominal ledgers;
- Assisting with annual budgeting and reforecasting processes;
- Preparation of quarterly regulatory reporting requirements, including VAT, FCA and National Statistics returns;
- Assisting with preparation of annual audit files for statutory auditors, and preparation of statutory accounts for entities within the House structure;
- Maintenance of records of firm's co-investments in the funds.
- Supervision of corporate credit card and out-of-pocket expense process;
- Supervision of fortnightly UK and Offshore payment runs (prepared by the Accounts Assistant) and input of sales and purchase invoices, focusing on accuracy of general ledger postings, payment details;
- Supervision of operational cash balances to ensure adequate funding of payment runs, monthly direct debits and ad hoc payments reconciliations;
- Supervision of accounts receivable function including quarterly director fee billing, management fee billing, deal fee billing and other ad hoc billing;
- Assisting with preparation of data for annual insurance process; and
- Experience in Banking or Financial Services is essential;
- Minimum 2 years experience;
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar professional qualification
This is a contract for 6 months with a competitive day rate working in Central London for a listed and growing firm.