This is an initial interim contract for a Management Accountant within the SME banking sector.
Our client is a leader in the SME banking industry with global reach. This role will sit in their group function and as such are ideally looking for someone who has previously working in banking for 2-3 years and is able to start immediately.
This role will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the month end management accounts and report including financial information, commentary on budgetary variances and other non-financial data;
- Preparation of month end balance sheet reconciliations, including purchases, sales and nominal ledgers;
- Assisting with annual budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Preparation of quarterly regulatory reporting requirements, including VAT, FCA returns;
- Assisting with preparation of annual audit files for statutory auditors, and preparation of statutory accounts;
- Maintenance of records of firm's co-investments in the funds;
- Supervision of corporate credit card and out-of-pocket expense process;
- Supervision of fortnightly UK and Offshore payment runs (prepared by the Accounts Assistant) and input of sales and purchase invoices, focusing on accuracy of general ledger postings, payment details;
- Supervision of operational cash balances to ensure adequate funding of payment runs, monthly direct debits and ad hoc payments reconciliations;
- Supervision of accounts receivable function including quarterly director fee billing, management fee billing, deal fee billing and other ad hoc billing
- Assisting with preparation of data for annual insurance process; and
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
To be considered for this role you must be:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Immediately available
- 2-3 banking experience
- Wider financial services experience will also be considered
- Full UK working rights - (tier 5 and tire 2 spousal visa accepted)
- Full video call and working from home capabilities
This is an interim role for a Management Accountant to join for an initial 6 month period on a day rate.