This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially orientated management accountant who is looking for a role to gain excellent exposure to all aspects of management accounts. This will range from overseeing the balance sheet to providing business partnering / advisory support to the organisation.
Working closely with the Finance Director, you will provide analysis of stock levels, supply chain and product profitability. Excellent communication skills is key due to having to communicate and interpret financial data to non-financial managers. Please see below some key responsibilities:
* Evaluate and monitor financial information systems and recommend improvements where needed
* Identify problem areas and present recommendations to Finance Director
* Assist with annual budget preparation
* Review income statements, balance sheet and other financial documents with business partners
* Complete financial reporting pack
* Development of the monthly management pack and KPI's
* Perform and review balance sheet reconciliations
* Stock, trend, and margin analysis
* Perform audits of departments within the organisation
* Liaise with auditors and other external reporting authorities
* Ensure adequate financial controls, procedures and schedules are in place
Location & Holiday
The role is situated in a very accessible location in Central London, and will require a minimum of 3 days in the office.
The organisation is offering 25 days annual leave along with enhanced family leave benefits.
If you are interested in this position please drop me a line via firstname.lastname@example.org.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.