Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Goodman Masson are proud to be working with a leading Global Strategy Consultancy who focus exclusively on Wealth Management. Our client is seeking an exceptional Consultant who will be part of their Thought Leadership Programme, the successful candidate and will be exposed to a variety of projects with Top Tier Investment Mangers focusing on both Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis and the subsequent production of Strategic Insight and Proposition Developments, in addition to hands-on Client Relationship Management and Stakeholder Engagement.
If you fit the following criteria, Goodman Masson would love to hear from you:
- Strong understanding of the Asset/Wealth Management space.
- Excellent Academics (2.1 Business/Economics focused Degree from leading University and additional qualifications valued)
- 2-4 Year's experience either in Consulting, Change Management, Research, Strategic Marketing or Industry Analytics
- Highly analytical with a flair to produce creative content
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to International travel
If you are interested in knowing more, please email your CV to email@example.com.