Management Consultant - Capital Markets Regulatory Change
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent , Full time
- 21 May 18
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
You want to Lead Your Career.You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Management Consultant.
A WORD ABOUT US Capco
Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork.
We are dedicated to fully supporting our elite clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at www.capco.com
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
Following the financial crisis of 2008/09, regulatory bodies across the globe have sought to make the overall financial eco-system safer, sound and more robust. Legislative measures can be broadly categorised into (1) financial stability (2) Market Confidence (3) Consumer Protection and (4) Reduction in Financial Crime.
As a Management Consultant focusing on regulatory change, there is significant opportunity to get involved in a variety of areas from an advisory and delivery perspective in order to help some of the leading financial institutions in the market achieve compliance within aggressive deadlines.A good mix of consulting and/or industry experience in regulatory change management would be ideal in terms of landing and helping some of our clients early on. This includes a blend of both subject matter expertise and a practical understanding of the overall project lifecycle. As a well-respected niche consulting organisation we are seen as a thought leader capable of driving high quality deliverables.
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Demonstrable skills and regulatory experience in any of the below will be highly advantageous
- MiFID I / MiFID II-Trade and Transaction Reporting
- Investor Protection- Best Execution- Dodd-Frank- CFTC/SEC Swaps Reporting- Volcker-
- Business Conduct Rules- EMIR - Transaction Reporting- Clearing and Margining-
- Overall understanding of the regulatory landscape, global drive for transparency and the industry challenges associated with operating such an environment-
- Product Knowledge in any of the following:- Equities Cash / Equity Derivatives, Credit, Rates, FX-
- Good understanding of the trade lifecycle :- Pre Trade, Execution, Trade Capture, Risk, Confirmations, Valuations, Settlement- General Project Lifecycle skills: - Business Analysis, Functional Analysis, Project Management, Testing, Architecture- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills- Broad understanding of products and services across:- Secondary markets trading, asset and wealth managementProfessional experience is important.
But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture