Keywords: Wealth Management, Private Banking, Operating Model, Digital, User Journey, Customer Experience, Management Consultant, Strategy, Transformation, Regulatory, Organisational Design My client is a boutique wealth management and private banking consultancy that is looking to continue their expansion in London, building out their management consulting practice that focuses on strategic initiatives across digital, customer experience and user journeys, as well as transformation, operating model and organisational design pieces.
As they look to create a strong base upon which to build upon, they’re looking for individuals with a strong consultancy background to come in and hit the ground running.
This role will offer lots of visibility and ownership to the most senior individuals within the organisation and provide unprecedented career progression opportunities.
- Lead and/or manage projects or work streams, often with focus on Strategy, Transformation, Regulatory or Digital
- Be able to engage, manage and influence senior stakeholder and clients.
- Set-up and customise various business modules, evaluate business impact and train end-users
- Develop and maintain a strong and lasting relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Coach both internal or external teams where necessary
- Ensure timely completion of project deliverables through all project phases
Skills / competencies required:
- Ideally have experience within an established Consultancy, or with relevant experience gained in a Wealth Manager or Private Bank
- Ideally have experience across Strategy, Transformation, Regulatory or Digital focused engagements
- Experience within a major consulting firm would be extremely beneficial
- Be able to demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of the financial/wealth /asset management/private banking industry
- Hold a strong track record of execution and delivery, as well as being able to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV’s to csoan@astoncarter (.co.uk) or contact Carl on 0207 997 1008 to find out more.