Here at Hamlyn Williams, we are working with one of our global consultancy partners, who are currently in search of an experienced Manager to run their Technology & Digital Risk team. This is an extremely exciting time to get on board, and an opportunity to have a real impact on the company while working in a friendly, close-knit team, using new and innovative technologies.
As a member of our Technology and Digital Risk Financial Services team you will work alongside 150 UK professionals. Within our team you will help support Financial Service institutions to understand, assess and manage the risks they face as they deliver on their digital transformation change portfolio and embed new technology and different ways of working across their businesses.
We are looking for top-performing candidates to join this dynamic and fast-growing team to help us meet the demand for digital risk specialists. As a member of our Technology and Digital Risk team the types of work you will be involved in include:
Advising on the risks facing organisations undergoing digital transformations and ensuring that these are appropriately addressed at the right stage of implementation.
- Working with Change, Technology and Risk functions to design and implement new approaches to embedding risk and control in a digital world.
- Defining and embedding risk management strategies for digital technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Cloud.
- Defining and embedding governance models for agile delivery models, as well as applying the concepts of agility to risk management techniques.
- Designing technology enabled end to end risk management processes across both Change and Run domains.
- Embedding risk management solutions within client environments