- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
The Role: As the Data Manager for SF-EMEA you will manage a team of 5-6 individuals plus the Day-to-Day research and management of Structured Finance Assets which includes but not limited to Covered Bonds, Asset Backed Securities, CMBS, RMBS, ABCP and Small-Medium Enterprises - ensuring quality, timeliness and integrity. You will be tasked with executing current processes, utilizing various applications and adhering to regulatory requirements and internal business rules. The position will exemplify "best in class" customer support and service ensuring strong communication and professionalism are followed and you'll work to enhance day-to-day operations to improve accuracy and efficiency.
The Impact: This role provides a vital connection between S&P Global Ratings data and global markets by ensuring quality data for consumption by downstream products and investors. The role has a core impact to our stakeholders, serves as the backbone of S&P Global Ratings process and has high visibility within senior management, analytical and operational groups.
The Career Opportunity: An individual who excels at this role will be known throughout numerous leadership teams, allowing for many opportunities of growth within data, operations or analytical sides of the Business.
The Team / The Business: The global team is supportive and collaborative. They are efficient in moving forward with the group's mission and goals. A new member of this team will hit the ground running and partner with the team members immediately.
• BS/BA degree required, preferably in Business/Finance with a solid understanding of Structured Finance asset classes
• Extensive work experience (including internships)
• In-depth knowledge of databases, data sets, data processing, and data mapping.
• Proficiency in Excel and ability to manipulate large data sets
• Strong Word, PowerPoint, VISIO skills and SQL experience is a plus
• Ability to write process manuals
• Identify where efficiencies can be made and drive through that process
• Knowledge and insight of preventive measures and controls to ensure data accuracy
• Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Good analytical skills and demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot and provide solutions
• Strong work ethic, quick learner and ability to work effectively with global teams.
• Project Management experience desirable
• Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Machine Leaning experience a plus