Manager – Treasury Reporting – Capital Funding and Liquidity
- £45,000 - £65,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
A best place to work retail bank known well for there leading working environment and internal promotional culture seeks an accomplished manager or VP for their treasury reporting team.
You will be a key part of a tight knit 5 person team that has a unique offering in that you are never silo’ d into one treasury discipline. You will work alongside all colleagues in delivering:
- The capital and funding plans including the stress testing analytics for ICAAP (funding and capital plans), Recovery Plan and Reverse stress testing.
- Provide expert recommendations on Capital implications of strategic initiatives and on proposed new products.
- Develop strong relationship with front office and provide subject matter expertise and analysis to support transaction decisions and risk management.
- Support the team in understanding regulatory changes and implications for the bank.
- Support the risk culture in Treasury through risk processes, enhanced risk and compliance capabilities and timely resolution of identified issues.
- Contribute in the preparation of the ICAAP including stress testing analysis and document preparation.
- Support the team to provide recommendations on Capital and liquidity risk management including optimisation of Capital ratios, Leverage ratios, LCR, NSFR and other key risk measures.
- Produce accurate and timely management information for a variety of stakeholders including clear explanations for variances to the prior period and forecast.
You will need:
- Strong capital and funding management background within a financial institution.
- Exposure to money market and debt capital markets activities within a financial institution.
- Analytical and numerate – ability to rapidly absorb, review and refine new concepts.
- MS Office skills in particular advanced MS excel.
- Awareness of the regulatory developments relevant to Capital, Funding and Liquidity framework.
- Strong understanding and application of financial accounting.
- Professional finance qualification e.g. Accountancy, AMCT, CFA.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org