You will be joining a team which leads in the development and execution of data governance strategy and capabilities, supporting financial services organisations in managing data risk and maximising the value of data as an asset.
You will have experience of the unique complexity of the data governance eco-system within the Banking sector driven by regulation, global operations and legacy business. This will enable you to assist in the execution of strategic and technology changes to redesign or strengthen data governance capabilities and functions. Knowledge of the key regulations such as BCBS239 and external frameworks such as DAMA DMBOK and DCAM will support our clients develop their long term data strategy, the processes and operating model to govern data.
- Lead the development of data strategies, data policies and data governance capabilities
- Deliver added value to clients by providing knowledge, ideas and solutions for improving their data governance and management approach, including experience of challenges and opportunities.
- Integrate and embed a strong culture of data governance across people, process and technology, supporting risk reduction and enabling rapid business insights, transformation and innovation
- Ability to lead engagements and teams to deliver against key requirements
- Manage delivery, and support the development of diverse and hybrid teams
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication to provide a clear articulation of policy and strategy, to report recommendations and engage with key stakeholders across both business and technology
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges, help firms to rethink their approach to risk and control and work with our clients to create robust and sustainable change.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients and help identify opportunities to broaden relationships with new and existing clients.
- Keep up to date with significant economic challenges and contribute to the development of your team’s technical acumen.