Manager - Operational Risk
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- JCW Search
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Global Asset Manager & Insurer are currently looking to hire a new Operational Risk Manager, based in their office in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running risk assessments across the group's business units globally for insurance & asset management, as well as continuing to develop the risk framework and policies. You will also have responsibility for the Solvency II operational risk capital process.
- Minimum of 5 years' operational risk management experience (in a dedicated operational risk role)
- Experience if dealing with senior management and challenging risk control
- Experience in running operational risk assessments
- Excellent communication
- Experience in Asset Management would be beneficial but not essential
For more information please email your CV directly to email@example.com or apply to this job advert.