Manager, GRS Business Operations
- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 27 Feb 18 2018-02-27
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it – all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day – whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more
Manager, GRS Business Development (London)
The CME Global Repository Services (“GRS”) business line is a leading operator of regulated Trade Repositories (TR) and related services for Australian, Canadian, European Union and US derivatives markets. GRS operates innovative, cost effective and efficient cross-asset class solutions to all client segments.
The role is responsible for client focused activities covering on-boarding through relationship management and upselling of the global portfolio of CME Global Repository Services (“GRS”) trade repositories and related services. The person will establish and deliver a superior client user experience outside of product functionality through activity analysis, serving as a product and regulatory specialist, proactive relationship management and driving improvement initiatives.
Key elements to this position include assigning tasks and working as player/coach to GRS business operations analysts (level 2 support) and level 1 client services team, owning relationship management of named client & vendor accounts, overseeing new functionality roll-outs, and improving and maintaining systems and processes related to account management. Other responsibilities will include pre-sales support for new clients, upsell to existing clients and manage full sales engagements for certain mid and small prospects. This role requires liaising, coordinating work and leading improvement initiatives with business support teams (eg, registration, client services, billing) to ensure a superior client experience. As Manager, GRS Business Operations, the position will have regional responsibility and global cooperation for the successful daily client operations and experience.
- Product Specialist: Capture client requirements & provide feedback to product groups. Sponsoring and advocating for new functionality and working with development on approved projects through deployment. Testing and rolling out new functionality to clients, and tracking post deployment satisfaction.
- Account Management: Focus on management relationships of named key accounts plus support all remaining clients during working hours. Coordinate client onboarding on the GRS reporting platforms. Independent and proactive client management across all jurisdictions.
- Level 2 Support Ownership: Act as an escalation point for production related issues within the relevant time zone, oversee the full issue resolution and take the necessary steps for deeper investigations and issue classification, liaise with internal development teams and product groups on bug fixes and enhancements, coordinate initiatives and interactions with other CME non-development support teams (finance, Registration, marketing ,sales) to ensure full client experience oversight, organize issues handover between regions as appropriate.
- Manage and Develop Staff: Assist in developing advanced product-focused expertise in the team, assign and supervise daily duties for level 1 and level 2 support in the relevant time zone, mentor junior team members, design and coordinate business operations programs & processes with other regional managers and ensure that the required standard are adhered to.
- Business Intelligence: Independent analysis on client activity, trends, and data extracts through SQL queries and use of non-development tools. Own the overall framework to track and report pre-agreed client success KPIs as well as internal operating procedures.
- Project Management & Functional SME: Independently plan, execute and managed assigned ad-hoc projects; including working across the department/company and managing through others. Separately from assigned projects, be the subject matter expert for at least one operational GRS area which may be functional or regional in nature (eg, billing or production support queue prioritization).
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Finance
- Experience in similar role with demonstrable management experience
- Services/software business experience
- CRM experience