Manager, Group Audit - Banking
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Audit
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
An opportunity has arisen within a leading European banking group at the Manager grade, with the responsibility of supervising audits across the bank’s retail, corporate and commercial businesses.
Key areas included within this team’s audit portfolio include:
- Sales Distribution / Customer Facing:
- Retail – Branch, Service Centres etc.
- Corporate & Commercial – Business Centres etc.
- Back Office / Operations:
- Current Account transfers, International Payments and operations, statement & mail printing, credit card issuance etc.
- Central Functions:
- HR, Procurement, 3rd Party Risk Management, Project Management etc.
- Leading and engaging in the fieldwork of assurance reviews to manage the mitigation of risk across the above areas.
- Supervise teams on engagements, providing support and mentoring where necessary
- Effectively manage relationships with stakeholders in the business in an advisory and influential capacity
- Partner collaboratively with other audit teams on integrated reviews
- Academic or professional qualifications in a relevant discipline (i.e. CIA, ACA, ACCA, CA, FCCA)
- Demonstrable experience in an internal audit role (likely 3-6 years), with an ability to identify risks & controls
- Banking experience is not necessary, however prior experience working within a global business with a mature internal audit function will be beneficial