Manager Internal Audit.
- £70000-£850000 + bonus and package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Kennedy Pearce
- 06 Mar 18 2018-03-06
Managing a small team this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Internal Auditor with SOX exposure.
This leading listed Asset Manager is looking to recruit an internal Audit Manager for one of its core and most profitable sectors.
Reporting to the Director, the person will work closely with contacts in the business across numerous disciplines including HR, IT, Legal, and Finance to perform Internal Audits and look after the Sarbanes Oxley compliance program.
Managing a small team, the responsibilities will include the following:
• Assist with planning, execution and reporting of internal audits and management assurance assignments in accordance with the internal audit plans
• Build relationships and work closely with the business to ensure findings and recommendations are agreed and monitor implementation of recommendations
Assurance and advisory
• Assist with the integration of recently acquired assets
• Assist with risk management, Anti-bribery and Corruption related activities
• Assist with IT Project assurance work and Fraud and Ethics related investigations
• Perform and/or assist with process walkthrough and review the design of key controls
• Assist with the completion of risk and control matrices and other reporting templates
• Execute testing of SOX controls
As the ideal candidate you will have extensive Internal Audit experience working in mid – large corporates. You will have extensive knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and have the ability to communicate and problem solve effectively. European languages including German would be beneficial but not a pre-requisite.