Manager, Microsoft 365 Architect, Cloud Engineering, London & Regional Offices
Your opportunity Are you keen to be at the forefront of Microsoft 365 Workplace technologies while also being a trusted advisor to some of the world's leading companies?
Are you confident talking about technology trends, fostering innovation and delivering outstanding user experiences?
If that sounds like you, and you have experience under your belt either from a consultancy, or from industry, our Digital Workplace team could be the next step you're looking for.
Your expertise will help us Imagine
outstanding employee experiences for clients with the latest Microsoft 365 technologies including Intune, PowerApps, SharePoint, Office 365 and Windows 10 which securely support key business processes in the most demanding use cases. Your role
We're looking for people who are future leaders and natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
You will be joining an experienced, widely-recognised and growing Microsoft Digital Workplace team that's collaborative and supportive of your personal and professional development. As part of your role, you'll be comfortable talking about digital workplace strategies and solutions both within the team and in client workshops to C-level stakeholders.
Your role will focus on providing expert advice and the management and delivery of client engagements. You'll have responsibilities for:
Your work, your choice
- Using your expertise to re-imagine what the client's future workplace should be and designing enhanced user experiences with Microsoft 365
- Support our clients in designing their new workplace through application of user-centered and security by design techniques
- Delivering and implementing workplace technology for our clients, identifying strategies and solutions to their current and future challenges
- Advising our clients in how to optimise and secure their Microsoft 365 workplace technology investments
- Leading change for our client's workplace transformation programmes, demonstrating forethought on their long-term sustainable adoption of Microsoft 365 technologies
- Advising our clients in how to drive changes in user behavior to deliver maximum benefit from the new Microsoft 365 technologies
- Working in and managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Supporting the continued growth of our business through contributing to propositions, training, marketing, communications and recruitment activities
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We are proud to offer flexible working arrangements which allow our people to choose the most suitable working arrangement that works for them. Whether this is working 4 days per week, taking the summer months off work, or more flexibility around your working pattern, we consider both formal and informal working arrangements that allow our people and our clients the best outcome. If you would like to hear more about our flexible working arrangements, please let us know. Location
Your home office will be London, but this client-facing role provides lots of opportunity for travel in the UK and overseas. Work pattern
This is a permanent contract opportunity. Your professional experience
We are looking for candidates who are able to demonstrate skills and experience in some of the following:
Your service line: Consulting
- Strong technical skills including a number of the following:
- M365 identity and services - SSO implementation options e.g. ADFS, Okta, Ping Federate
- Mobility and security - Intune MDM & Windows 10
- Microsoft Exchange - hybrid configuration and implementation
- SharePoint - hybrid configuration and migrations (use of common third party tools e.g. ShareGate)
- Microsoft Teams deployment and governance
- M365 security administrations (e.g. Privileged Identity Management and ATP features)
- Key consulting skills including a number of the following:
- Strong ability to provide thought-through, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work load, meet project deadlines, and drive results
- Ability to communicate complex / technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Management of teams and deliverables
- Vendor/product assessment and selection
- Assessment of applications for technical suitability for migration to Cloud
- Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
- Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting
WPFULL SLCONS BABSOP CFTECH LOCOFFICE
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 176751