This Role supports the Vice President in ensuring that business, operational and regulatory risks, when weighed against business opportunities, are well managed and acceptable.
Real Estate arm of world leading Asset Management business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Supporting operational and enterprise risk management reporting in Europe
- Assisting with Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), Insurance Risk Management, Records Management, Privacy and Business Continuity processes as needed
- Supporting on initial/ongoing due diligence on third parties (regulatory compliance of contracts, risk monitoring, efficiency of the monitoring system, UK Modern Slavery Act, Cloud Outsourcing)
- Contributing to implement, document and review the risk management framework and policies in Europe
The successful applicant will have:
- 3-5 years of related work experience in risk management, audit or similar function within the institutional asset management business or consulting firm
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual who can work independently and is eager to learn
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, capability to interface professionally with various internal and external stakeholders
- Strong writing, interpersonal, and communication skills, being able to summarise and communicate complex issues effectively, orally and in writing