- Primary focus on fixed income allocations, monitoring and selection of external public long only mandates
- Thorough mandate search and production of lists of managers, including quantitative and qualitative due diligence.
- Source high-quality external managers
- Ensure diversification of alpha and risk-reward maximisation of external manager programme
- Broaden and strengthen existing external manager relationships to maximise value-added.
- Strong experience in selecting managers across asset classes, preferably with a focus on credit.
- Excellent judgement and awareness to provide strong analysis of investment merits and risks.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Results-driven and ability to drive investment process.