Our client is looking for a Manager at a well known consultancy, who has experience within Financial Services, and in particular Asset or Wealth Management
We are currently working with a superb client who is an award-winning Asset and Wealth Management Consultancy based in London. They are looking for Manager level consultants who are interested in working on a variety of complex business and strategy change programmes for the world's top Asset and Wealth Managers.
This entrepreneurial firm is progressive, dynamic and growing, whilst really striving to bring innovation within the market. As a company, they offer fantastic meritocratic progression opportunities, a competitive remuneration package and the chance to develop your skills with their comprehensive training and development programme.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong academic track record (minimum 2.1 from a leading University)
- At least 5 years+ Experience working in a consultancy with Financial Services clients (at one of the Big 4 or a leading FS boutique consultancy), operating at a Manager level
- Asset and Wealth Management experience (desirable but not a requirement)
- Experience in various change projects spanning: Target Operating Models, business processes and/or IT solutions in Risk management, Middle & Back Office processes.
- Proficiency in senior stakeholder engagement and management with demonstrable examples
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An Ambitious and Driven personality with a natural interest in the asset and wealth management space
Salary up to £85k base + with an excellent bonus + benefits