Manager and Associate(s) - Infrastructure Advisory
- Basic Above Average
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- J.D. Search & Selection
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Leading Advisory House requires infrastructure bankers with financing experience to join a growing team and work on large prestigious international mandates. Frequent international travel and enhanced salary packages on offer.
- Provide support to Partners and other employees in managing financing transactions and advisory projects
- To assist in managing client relationships and interacting with other market professionals
- As required, to support in the production of written reports and presentations and the general running and administration of the business
- Excellent financial/business plan/project modelling (Excel) and analytical capabilities with accuracy and speed of delivery
- Preference for experience within an infrastructure, corporate finance, debt advisory or transaction services team
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to convey ideas and concepts clearly both internally and externally in written and verbal form
Candidates will have a minimum of 5 - 7 years infrastructure project finance experience across the infrastructure sector spectrum which includes power, transport and social sectors.
Strong financial modelling skills - model build and development and evaluation of financial models with the capability to sensitise key inputs and stress test financial covenants
A good understanding of complex contracts and associated risk management and mitigation strategies.
A comprehensive understanding of the full range of financing options to include debt, equity and mezzanine financing structures.
Candidates are to come from the banking and finance sectors and unlikely to be found within other advisory houses and consultancies.
J.D.Search & Selection is a specialist recruiter with a 25 year track record recruiting within the Infrastructure Sector, providing a consulting service to candidates and clients. Applications for this or other opportunities are treated in confidence.