As part of the business facing Market Data Services Product Manager role, there will be a responsibility to communicate any direct feedback from the business relating to BAU service levels in order to continuously drive improvements and efficiencies in the BAU shared service, escalating when required to the Product Owner.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills and expertise to be conversant in the following areas of Market Data management:
The successful candidate will need to have a detailed understanding of the services provided by Market Data suppliers and crucially, how each business uses those services (e.g. within an internal application or PTS).
The candidate will need to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of licensing and commercial policies which include:
The Market Data Service Product Managers are responsible for delivering the short and long term Market Data strategies and projects for their given business unit.
Knowledge & Experience / Attributes (For the role - not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
· Ability to easily identify commercial terms and conditions, restrictions and licensing policies of the major market data vendors and risks of using Market Data products
· Strong market data analysis experience and knowledge of wide range of market data vendors, exchanges and services
· Strong team player with ability to work collaboratively as part of a global virtual team
· Highly self-motivated with excellent people skills
· Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to see and understand the big picture
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written for discussions and communication at all levels
· Excellent administration skills
· Knowledge and experience of Market data tools such as MDM and DACS
· Excel proficient
· Desire to learn and constantly improve knowledge and performance in order to best support our stakeholders