Market Intelligence Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Longbridge Finance and Accounting
- 11 Feb 19
One of London's leading Private Equity firms are seeking a Market Intelligence Associate to join their Marketing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Financial Markets Research.
* Researching and analysing financial markets
* Conducting both qualitative and quantitative research on private equity market-related topics
* Monitoring private market industry trends
* Liaising with Investment and Investor Relations teams
* Delivering data and messaging
* Negotiating contracts
* 1-2 years' experience minimum, working in a similar role
* Strong academics and relevant degree
* Experience working in the private equity / investment banking / asset management industries
Longbridge is part of Staffing 360 Solutions (UK) Ltd. Services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent recruitment or employment business for temporary recruitment. Thank you for your application, due to the large number of applicants we receive from internet advertisements, only candidates with the relevant skills will be contacted.