Market Regulations Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Intercontinental Exchange
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
We are currently recruiting for a Market Regulation Analyst to work within our Compliance department. The main function of this position will be to monitor and implement, through rules and procedures, regulation applicable to the Exchange and its Members and ensure Members’ compliance to such rules.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring domestic and international regulatory guidance / requirements (EMIR, MIFIR reporting, OCR, LEI, or other new reporting requirements) are noted, analysed, and implemented as required;
- Implementation into rules of measures such as ATMS, STPF, equities and interest rates position reporting, and other rule requirements arising from management initiative;
- Support (and own as required) process for aligning IFEU rules and practices with those of the ICE group;
- Compliance review of Membership applications and of ongoing Member compliance;
- Guidance to Members on all aspects of Exchange compliance;
- Provide Compliance input to launch of new products.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to summarise and present work succinctly and accurately
- Have a clear commitment to the team approach
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet tight deadlines
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Excel and Word
- An interest in the commodities / energy industry
- Some understanding of futures and options
- Knowledge of regulation and of IFEU trading, clearing, and reporting systems; familiarity with IFEU rulebook and applicable regulations.