Market Risk Advisory - VaR, Stress Testing, Market Risk - Investment Banking
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:12 Aug 18
Market Risk SME to work within the advisory practice of a 'Big 4' management consultancy.
Market Risk SME – Stress Testing, scenarios, VaR – Investment Bank
Market Risk Advisory – Stress Testing, VaR, scenarios – Capital Markets
A Market Risk SME is required to join one of the ‘Big 4’ management consultancies within the Market Risk Advisory practice. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of market risk within a global investment banking environment. The ideal Market Risk Expert will possess the following key skills and experience:
• Strong knowledge of Market Risk
• Pro-active attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt to different and challenging environments quickly
In return the successful Market Risk SME will be rewarded with the opportunity to forge a career with one of the City’s largest and most recognisable banking brands.
For more information please contact David Oram.
Market Risk Advisory – Stress Testing, scenarios, VaR – Investment Bank