Market Risk Analyst
- £50,000 - £60,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
There is an opportunity for a market risk analyst to work in a senior consultant position within the risk advisory team at a leading global consulting firm. The role will involve a broad range of responsibilities including advising on Market Risk analytics, processes, and methodology along with FRTB implementation.
The team has a great reputation in the industry, fast-growing, and provides a great work – life balance. The firm provides an excellent career progression structure and many of the staff in this team have been promoted over the last twelve months.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Participating in client engagements and advising on market risk and counterparty credit risk matters
- Working on regulatory reforms in an investment banking environment – particularly FRTB
- Advising on market risk measures and management including risk management frameworks, risk appetite, risk reporting, risk monitoring etc.
- Liaising with other business stakeholders on Market Risk matters and changes
The role requires experience in a market risk function, understanding of regulatory driven (FRTB) projects, and proficiency with stakeholder management and communication skills.
In return, the starting basic salary will be in the range of £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits and bonus.