Market Risk Analyst
- £50,000 to £70,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading brokers in central London for a Market Risk Analyst who has previous risk management and quantitative experience to join the team.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring of client/firm positions, account balance and P&L to ensure commitment to pre-define risk parameters.
- Reporting of important risk issues to Risk and Business Management, accelerating where necessary.
- Risk analysis of client positions including VaR, Sensitivity Analysis and Stress Testing.
- Responsibility for day to day procedures.
- Analysis and approval of trade transfers and client payment.
- Custom assignments and risk projects which are directed by CRO and the Risk Manager.
Experience within a quantitative background either within education or professional, focus on options pricing and hedging. Knowledge of VaR, Stress Testing and Sensitivities.
In return they are offering a starting salary in the range of £50,000 - £70,000 (depending on the previous experience) plus an excellent bonus and benefits package.