Market Risk Analyst
- GBP350 - GBP400 per day +
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 17 Mar 19
A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst to join their Market Risk Management and Control businessfunction and will be predominately responsible for the Market Risk Analysis within Credit.
A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst to join their Market Risk Management and Control function and will be predominately responsible for the Market Risk Analysis within Credit.
The Senior Market Risk Analyst will need the following experience:
- Thorough understanding of risk management metrics such as VaR, sVaR, PVBP, RWA and Stress Testing
- Understand key risk factors for Credit, FX, Rates, IR products and how they are measured.
- Thorough understanding of the Market risk function.
- Ability to design and implement normalised databases.
- Advanced knowledge of VBA and/or SQL
- Experience of related banking areas, e.g. Product Control and/or Market Risk Management
- Quantitative Educational background.
- Minimum 18 months experience within Investment Banking post education (Masters) within a Market Risk focused domain.
This is a critical role for the Investment Bank, so please upload your updated resume as soon as possible.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales