A leading Bank based in London are looking for a highly proactive and ambitious Market Risk specialist. Experience with futures and options preferred.
- Daily market risk management for various trading desks
- Produce periodic commentaries that link risk, p&l and market data information.
- Identify and communicate top market risks to senior management and ensure reports are timely
- Assist in reviewing exposures as part of the Volcker rule.
- Work with Front Office to maintain their understanding of market risk limits and methodology
- 2-5 years Market Risk experience
- Experience working with VaR and a good understanding of market risk methodology
- Good understanding of derivative products within market risk
- Interest in commodities
- Knowledge of regulatory topics that impact market risk and trading activities
- Ability to work with Excel, VBA and Python