A new opportunity is now available within a financial services company who provide specialist investment banking services, expert insights and innovative solutions in global capital markets. They are looking for a Market Risk Analyst work within the 2nd line of defence in the Risk Management Department.
As a Market Risk Analyst you will be required to:
- Perform market risk analysis and provide monitoring and oversight of trading activity on a daily basis.
- Assess new business and new transaction proposals to ensure risk is appropriately measured and subsequently reported.
- Periodically review the effectiveness of risk mitigation strategies and actions (including hedging) and make recommendations for improvement
- Lead strategic change for Market Risk within specific business areas (e.g. VaR development), inclusive of managing regulatory changes (e.g. FRTB)
- Provide expertise to firm-wide regulatory and capital planning processes (ICAAP, ILAA, EWI).
As the Market Risk Analyst you must have Good influencing, relationship and stakeholder management skills and be Self-motivated with the ability to work within stringent time frames.
Please apply within.