Market Risk BA
London, England, United Kingdom
Market Risk BA - £550/day – 6 Months
Market and Liquidity Risk Management provides an independent view of market risks to my client’s senior management and manages the Market Risk position in an independent and neutral way. The Market Risk function is responsible for the provision of all official market risk metrics and core analysis in support of risk management decision making, on behalf of the Market Risk Management department.
This role is to work on Front Office migrations and will entail the following:-
- Business analysis of the changes being made in Front Office systems and their impact on market risk.
- Collating and documenting of requirements from stakeholders across market risk.
- Co-ordinating with Market Risk IT on changes that may be required in Market Risk Systems to facilitate any Front Office Migrations.
- Work with stakeholders including Sponsors and Market Risk IT in planning and execution of User Acceptance Testing.
- Monitoring and reporting of key risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies arising in the Front Office migration.
- Helping develop a framework for how Front Office migrations should be handled going forward e.g (agreeing and documenting best practice, minimum testing standards etc)
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience at an international tier 1 bank or equivalent
- A good understanding of market risk from a control, analysis and reporting perspective
- A good understanding of front to back processes and operating models at a tier 1 investment bank
- A proven track record of operating in a Business Management or Consulting role or having experience in a role with similar responsibility (handling Front Office migrations for market risk).
- Effective organisational skills are required to manage stakeholders involved in Front Office Migrations.
- Good understanding of market risk measures and methodology
- Good product knowledge across one or multiple asset classes