Market Risk Business Analyst - Investment Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- JBM Consulting Ltd
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
JBM are urgently seeking an Associate contractor for a leading Investment Bank in the Market Risk space. This 6 month contract opportunity is in partnership with a leading Boutique global consultancy and will focus on Prudent Value Adjustment review across Global Markets. £550-£650 per day
The full duties of the role entail:
• Performing a rapid review of the PVA (prudent value adjustment)/FVR (fair value adjustment)/MPA (market parameters adjustment) framework across Global Markets
• Identify areas for improvement, associated with materiality and priority metrics
• Confirm plan and timeline of improvement works with RISK GM management
• Contribute to improvement work on key priority areas
• Ensure visibility and transparency of work progress and overall status
Asset Class knowledge across Equity Derivatives and G10 Interest Rates, but also including FX, Local Market Rates, Commodities and Credit Derivatives. There will be a full range of products covered, from delta-one to vanilla option to exotic.
5 Years + Market risk experience across asset classes - experience in Equity Derivatives (EQD) and Interest Rate Derivatives (IRD) at the very least.
- Experience of Prudent Value adjustment methodologies and calculation, as well as an understanding of the regulatory requirements in this area
- Knowledge of Fair Value reserve and price testing methodologies and calculation.
You must be available to interview before close of play 13th April, with a view to starting in the next fortnight.