Gresham Hunt are currently representing a Top Tier Banking client in their search for a Senior Analyst to join the Market Risk Infrastructure team.
As a Market Risk Infrastructure employee, you will apply specialist risk knowledge and business analyst skills with a good appreciation of relevant and new technologies and how they can be leveraged to key responsibilities
- Analysis of current state, provide and coordinate ideas to deliver improvements, simplification and efficiencies.
- Deliver proofs of concept aligned to the above.
- Design and deliver automated robust and scalable processes to improve efficiency and drive a flexible and controlled approach to change via collaborative working balanced with independent problem solving when required.
- Deploy and support your solutions into a production environment, creating a collaborative support framework.
- Enhance colleague capabilities in alignment with technologies utilised.
- Actively support the analysis of new risks, such a climate change risk.
- Support the delivery of accurate, timely and relevant risk and operational information to users
- Collaborate with colleague across market risk to deepen your risk understanding.
- Support technology and market risk change impacting elements of the end to end Platforms operating model (data sources, report content, reporting processes or reporting technology).
- Collaborate with Platforms, infrastructure and IT colleagues to drive change and contribute to the longer term goal of increased digitisation of processes, delivery and information, driving the embedding control structure and information at source where applicable.
- Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to identify and understand business requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance, using technical and reporting expertise
Skills you will need to bring so we can successfully deliver include:
- 3-6 years experience in a Business Analyst style role, with experience implementing Risk platforms and systems, from a leading banking institution or similar.
- Strong Technology and programming skills are essential.
- VBA will be essential for this, supported by a wider knowledge of technologies that can be leveraged for reporting and process automation.
- A knowledge of python and its capabilities will also be of significant benefit. You will use such tools to enhance workflow processes, then building and incorporating web integration for user interfacing.
- SQL for database querying and data querying and manipulation.
- Knwoledge of Tableu, Agile or Dev Ops are highly advantageous